The world is ever-changing and there is an overwhelming number of choices for people to acquire. It can be hard to find clothing and accessories that we truly love. Often, we fall into the rut of buying the same few things over and over, but our desired pieces might not work for every condition. That’s why it’s important to find a few stylish, adaptable things that you can utilize to match into a variety of attires for all occasions.
A CLASSIC JACKET
While sometimes a full corporate suit is essential, a business look can be made more versatile with a trendy suit jacket. Choosing a suit coat in a murkier neutral shade, like navy or deep gray, can add the flawless touch of primness when a suit jacket would be too much but a simple button-up would be too casual.
If you need to purchase a suit jacket, follow the same rules you would for a sports coat. If you’re not buying a full suit, choose a suit jacket in a neutral color that you can pair with any outfit to give it an extra level of class.
Men’s fashion stores present a huge variety of versatile suits and jackets for the man of today. If you are in search of a trend setting attire, look out for online discounts available to make your shopping experience worthwhile and affordable.
A GOOD PAIR OF PANTS
It is highly recommended that you purchase a pair of dark wash, classic fit jeans. The great thing about this style of jeans is that the addition of a button-up and sport coat makes the look perfect for business, while a t-shirt and sneakers make the look casual. A good pair of jeans is a must-have for a versatile wardrobe. These versatile, classic clothing can help make any outfit look stylish and put together. If you keep them in your wardrobe, you’ll be ready for nearly any situation, from a casual weekend gathering to a formal night out or a big business presentation. Remember, these items should reflect your style as well!
A STYLISH TIE
The tie you choose can say a lot about your style and personality. An exclusive tie paired with a neutral outfit can add a pop of color and fun. If you have to wear a similar outfit every day, changing your tie can add charm to your wardrobe. Consider getting several ties in different styles, materials, and patterns to show off your fashion sense.
An exclusive collection of ties is available at the online store. For the man, who wants to improve on their style, this is a must-visit. Don’t forget to get yourself those promotions as you would certainly want to shop a lot but with affordability. So, go and grab those offers now!
A GOOD SHOE
The perfect shoe can take your get-up to the next level. A quality pair of boots, for example, can be worn both to work and informal locations as long as it’s styled well. A good pair of boots can be worn in extreme weather while still looking professional and stylish. Ankle boots are a good option that can work with many types of outfits, and even a sturdy work boot can be fashionable if you purchase the right type.
A SOLID BAG
Everyone needs a good bag, whether you’re working or traveling. A well-crafted bag can improve the style of any outfit, whether casual or formal. A good laptop bag can serve multiple purposes while still being fashionable. Many laptop bags are designed to be carried in extreme weather, and their cross-body style makes them practical for weekend trips as well as bringing paperwork or your laptop to and from the office.
Don’ts for a Well-Dressed Man
- DON’T look as though you are obviously trying to dress up. A self-conscious approach to dressing makes for the appearance of the fop or dude, rather than the well-dressed man. Pay attention to the details of proper fit and good grooming, and then relax.
- DON’T wear the wrong hat. All men look better in hats; but not all shapes and styles of hats look well on all men. Round hats, for instance, don’t fit on square heads.
- DON’T overlook the important little details of suit or sport-jacket fit. The collar should lie snug, never gape away from the back or sides of the neck. At the same time, the jacket collar should set low enough to expose one-half to three-quarters of an inch of shirt collar. Similarly, sleeves should show just a half inch of shirt cuff.
- DON’T wear baggy trousers. You may have an excuse for bags under the eyes, but there’s none for baggy trousers.
- DON’T mix casual and dressy items of apparel. A dressy topcoat is out of place with casual country wear, and, by the same token, heavy soles, rough leather shoes, chukka boots and the like belong in the country, not for dress-up, town wear. Apply simple hot-dogs-and-mustard, ham-and-eggs together-ness and you can’t miss.
- DON’T combine pattern with pat-tern, stripes with stripes, unless you feel you’re an expert. On the other hand, the perfectly matched ensemble is dull.
- DON’T adopt gimmicks. The pocket handkerchief is never a pure decoration or an identification badge, though a fresh handkerchief may be casually carried in the breast pocket.
- DON’T look as though you’ve had your hair cut. The well-dressed man is never away from his barber long enough to need more than a light trim.
Once you have decided on all the items you want to buy, the next big decision is where to get the best quality and range of clothes. Online stores are an excellent platform to shop for your clothes and shoes. If you are feeling stressed because of your budget, don’t worry!